Dog Training: The Behavior Maker - A Revolutionary Training Device for Your Canine CompanionIntroduction
Dog training is an art that requires patience, dedication, and the right tools. That's why we're excited to introduce The Behavior Maker, a revolutionary dog training device invented by Jason Lake, a seasoned dog trainer, and the inventor of the 3-ring slip-on prong collar mechanism.
1. The Versatile Dog Training Device
The Behavior Maker is a versatile device that can be used to shape a plethora of behaviors in dogs. Originally invented to help competitive dog trainers teach correct heeling by teaching the dog to keep its head up, it quickly developed into a device that can be used to shape a number of behaviors. The device is designed to be held like a pen or a pointer stick and can be used to make quick and precise movements to guide your dog's behavior.
2. Teaching Correct Heeling
One of the most common uses of The Behavior Maker is to teach correct heeling. The device is used to help the dog maintain a proper position next to the handler while walking or running. The Behavior Maker is held at the level of the dog's head, and by using it to guide the dog's head up, the device encourages the dog to keep its head up and pay attention to the handler. Over time, the dog learns to maintain this position naturally, resulting in a more obedient and well-trained dog.
3. Shaping a Wide Range of Behaviors
But heeling is just the beginning. The Behavior Maker can be used to teach a wide range of behaviors, from a simple push of a button to luring the dog into the correct down or sit position. By using the device to make quick and precise movements, the trainer can shape the dog's behavior in a way that is both effective and humane.
4. Versatility and Simplicity
One of the key benefits of The Behavior Maker is its versatility. Unlike other dog training devices that are designed for specific behaviors, The Behavior Maker can be used to shape any behavior that the trainer desires. This makes it an ideal tool for both professional dog trainers and dog owners who want to train their dogs at home. Another benefit of The Behavior Maker is its simplicity. The device is easy to use and requires no special training or expertise. Simply pick it up and start using it to shape your dog's behavior. The device is also lightweight and portable, making it easy to take with you wherever you go.
5. Achieving Outstanding Results
Finally, we come to the most important benefit of The Behavior Maker: results. The device has been shown to be highly effective in shaping a wide range of behaviors in dogs. Whether you're trying to teach your dog basic obedience or more advanced behaviors, The Behavior Maker can help you achieve your training goals quickly and easily.
In conclusion, The Behavior Maker is a revolutionary dog training device that has the potential to transform the way you train your dog. With its versatility, simplicity, and effectiveness, The Behavior Maker is a must-have tool for any dog trainer or owner who wants to achieve outstanding results. So why wait? Start using The Behavior Maker today and see the results for yourself! FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Is The Behavior Maker suitable for all dog breeds?
Yes, The Behavior Maker is designed to be effective for all dog breeds and sizes.
2. Can I use The Behavior Maker on my puppy?
Yes, The Behavior Maker can be used on puppies, but it's essential to start with gentle training methods.
3. Will The Behavior Maker cause any harm to my dog?
No, when used correctly, The Behavior Maker is a safe and humane training tool.
4. Can I use The Behavior Maker for outdoor training sessions?
Absolutely! The Behavior Maker's portability makes it perfect for outdoor training.
5. How long does it take to see results with The Behavior Maker?
The timeframe varies depending on the dog and the behavior being shaped, but positive results can often be seen within a few weeks of consistent training.
The Behavior Maker suggested uses:
- Teaching Positioning in Heeling
- Teaching Finishes
- Teaching Downs
- Teaching Sits
- Teaching Fronts
- Teaching Mark for Scent Detection (Nosework)
- Teaching Article Indication for Tracking
- Teaching Hand Touch
- Teaching Push Doors & Turn on Light Switches
- Teaching Stays
- The possibilities are endless.
Videos of The Behavior Maker being used:
- Teaching the dog to put its nose through the loop: Example 1
Teaching the dog to put its nose through the loop: Example 2
Teaching the dog to put its nose through the loop: Example 3
Teaching the dog to put its nose through the loop: Example 4
- Using The Behavior Maker to teach down.
- Using the The Behavior Maker to teach sit.
- Using The Behavior Maker to teach heeling.
- Using The Behavior Maker to teach heeling between the legs.
- Using The Behavior Maker to teach Down.
- Using The Behavior Maker to use nose to close a door.
- Using The Behavior Maker to teaching Schutzhund Tracking articles.
- Using The Behavior Maker to teach tricks.
- Using The Behavior Maker to teach Fronts.